Volcano Chocolate Cakes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 squares bittersweet chocolate (~ 2 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp flour
Adapted from foodsdecoded.blogspot.com
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Butter and flour 4 (4 oz) ramekins.
2. In top half of double boiler, set over simmering water, heat butter and chocolate until chocolate is almost melted.
3. Beat eggs, yolks, and sugar until light-colored and thick.
4. Mix chocolate and butter and slowly pour into egg mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in flour until just combined.
5. Pour batter into ramekins and bake for 6-7 minutes. Cake centers will be quite soft. Invert molds onto plates. Let sit 15 seconds. Unmold. Serve immediately with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 11 Weight Watchers points.