- 2 Scotch Bonnet chiles, stemmed and seeded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium shallots or 1 medium yellow onion, quartered
- 1 TBS fresh chopped parsley
- 1 TBS fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp fresh chopped chives
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup boiling water, or as needed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
Adapted from ricardocuisine.com
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and puree, adding just enough of the boiling water to make a smooth sauce.
2. Let cool, then pour into bottles. Seal the bottles if storing.
Makes 8 servings. Each serving = 4 Weight Watchers points.