Margarita Fruit Dip
Margarita mix, cream cheese, orange juice and lime zest combine to make this sweet, tart, and tropical treat. Dip your fruit of choice!
- 1 (8-ounce0 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup frozen margarita drink mix, thawed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoons lime peel, grated
- 1/4 cup whipping heavy cream
- Whole strawberries
Beat cream cheese, margarita mix, orange juice and lime peel in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Serve dip with strawberries.