- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) package corn chips, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen avocado dip, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 (2 1/4-ounce) cans sliced ripe olives
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, shredded
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
Combine crushed corn chips and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix, stirring well; spread over prepared crust. Layer avocado dip and next 5 ingredients over refried bean mixture; cover and chill 8 hours.
Place on a serving plate, and remove sides of springform pan; garnish, if desired. Serve with large corn chips.