Royal cowboy cookies
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts (optional)
Beat together the sugars, butter or margarine and eggs.
Stir in vanilla and milk and mix well. Add in the flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
Stir in the oatmeal and coconut. Add in the chocolate chips and nuts (optional) and mix well.
Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8 to 10 minutes.