Cheesy Hash Browns
MAKES: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine sour cream and soup.
Stir in the potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, butter, salt and pepper.
Pour into a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and heated through.