- 1 bunch broccoli - (abt 3 cups florets)
- 1/2 head cauliflower - (abt 2 cups florets)
- 5 baby carrots (or 1 1/2 small regular carrots)
- 1/2 small sweet onion
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked crisp, and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
In a food processor pulse broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and onion separately until vegetables are the size of peas. (If you don't have a processor, very finely chop the vegetables.) Place in large bowl. Add bacon and cheese to the vegetable mixture.
In a small bowl whisk mayonnaise, sugar substitute, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour dressing over vegetable mixture and stir until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
This recipe yields 9 servings.
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Net Carbs: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 1.5 grams
Protein: 7 grams
Fat: 28 grams