- 1 box premade pie crusts
- 1 lb browned hamburger (add a little chili powder & onion)
- 1/2 - 1 cup salsa
- small can sliced black olives, drained
- small can chopped green chilis
- Optional ingredients: Corn, beans, cheese - whatever you like!
- To serve: salsa, sour cream, chopped lettuce & tomatoes, etc.
Preheat oven to 425.
Mix meat, salsa, olives, chilis. Place 1 pie crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Spool mixture evenly onto crust avoiding edges so you can seal it later. Sprinkle with cheese if you are using & top with 2nd crust. Seal edges with fork, cut slits. Bake 17 - 25 minutes until golden brown.