- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 6 large garlic cloves peeled
- 2 medium jalapeño chiles seeded
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin or pure olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
In a mini-food processor, combine parsley, garlic and jalapeños; process until a chunky paste forms. Alternatively, finely chop together parsley, garlic and jalapeños on a cutting board.
Stir into oil, vinegar, salt and seasoning.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Net Carbs: 4 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Protein: 1 grams
Fat: 17 grams