Makes 1 - 2 ounce shooter
- 1/2 ounce marshmallow vodka (or vanilla, whipped cream or cake flavored vodka)
- 1/2 ounce Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- 3/4 ounce cream or half and half
- chocolate syrup or hot fudge
- graham cracker crumbs
- vanilla frosting for glass rim
- mini marshmallows
Dip the rim of your glass in a bit of frosting, then dip into the graham cracker crumbs.
Pour about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate syrup into the bottom of the glass.
Combine vodka, Bailey's, Godiva and cream in a shaker (or water bottle with lid) with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into glass. Top with mini marshmallows skewered on a toothpick.