Cheesy Enchilada Dip
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ cheesy enchilada
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Old El Paso™ taco sauce or salsa, as desired
- Scoop-shaped corn chips, as desired
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until brown; drain.
Add uncooked rice and contents of pouches (from Hamburger Helper box), hot water and milk to skillet. Stir until well combined. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender.
Remove from heat. Top with shredded cheese and taco sauce. Serve with scoop-shaped corn chips.