Chicken Fiesta Salad
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1.27 ounce) dry fajita seasoning, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) Mexican style corn
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- Tortilla chips
Rub the chicken with 1/2 of fajita seasonings. Grill or pan fry until cooked through, let cool then chop.
In a large saucepan, mix beans, corn, salsa, and the other 1/2 of fajita seasoning. Heat over medium heat until warm.
Prepare the salad by tossing the greens, onion, and tomato. Top salad with chicken and dress with the bean/corn mixture. If desired top with shredded cheese and tortilla chips.