- 8 slices nitrite-free hickory smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Atkins sugar free pancake syrup
- 4 slices Atkins rye bread toasted
- 1 cup arugula leaves rinsed, dried
- 1 ripe plum tomato thinly sliced
Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet until just crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard and syrup. Spread on bread slices.
Layer arugula, bacon, and tomato on 2 slices of bread. Top with remaining bread slices.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
Net Carbs: 7.5 grams
Fiber: 10.5 grams
Protein: 22.5 grams
Fat: 26 grams