Baileys Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp baileys
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
1. Freeze metal bowl and whisk for 15-20 minutes to get them good and cold.
2. Remove bowl from freezer and add whipping cream.
3. Whip on medium speed for a few minutes. Cream will initially bubble a little bit, then start to thicken.
4. As the cream starts to thicken, add the Baileys, cocoa and powdered sugar.
5. Whip until stiff peaks form, about 5-7 minutes. Make sure not to over mix. It quickly goes from smooth whipped cream to curdled whipped cream, so watch it closely.