Pepper-Jack Chicken with Succotash
- 4 oz pepper-jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups baby arugula, roughly chopped
- 2 lg skinless, boneless chicken breasts (12oz each)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Kosher salt
- 1-1/2 to 2 Tbsp Cajun spice blend
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 med yellow summer squash, diced
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Juice of 1 lime
Combine the cheese and arugula in a bowl. Cut a deep 2" wide pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast with a paring knife. Stuff with the arugula mixture. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and the Cajun spice blend.
Preheat a grill to high and brush the grates with vegetable oil. Grill the chicken until blackened and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 155deg, 8 to 10 min per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the lima beans, squash and corn, season with salt and cook until the squash is tender, 2 to 3 min. Add the tomatoes and cook 2 more min. Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice. Slice the chicken and serve with the succotash.