- 3/4CUP3/4 CUP sugar
- 11 egg
- 1-1/2cup1-1/2 cup flour
- 2teaspoon2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4cup1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/43/4 milk
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2Tablespoons2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2cup1/2 cup sugar & cinnamon mixture
Preheat oven 350 degrees
lightly grease muffin tin
In large bowl whisk sugar and eggs
In a small bowl whisk flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
Pour into egg mixture and stir.
Pour vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla mix
Divide batter into 10 muffin cups 3/4 full
Bake 15-18 minutes
Lightly brush with melted butter and roll muffin in sugar
set aside to cool.