- 1 can (15oz) refried beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar (4oz) diced pimento, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 265mins
1) In a blender or food processor place beans and salsa. Cover and blend until smooth. Spread mixture evenly in a 9" pie plate. Sprinkle with green onions ( reserving a small amount for garnish) and pimento.
2) Carefully spread sour cream on top of bean mixture. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours before serving.
3) Before serving, sprinkle cheese, tomato and remaining green onion on top of sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips or Frito Scoops©.