Angel Food Cake Tiramisu
- 1 angel food cake, store-bought or homemade
- 2 tbs brewed strong coffee
- 2 tbs brandy
- 2 tbs creme de cacao
- 7 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, at room
- 1 1/4 c part-skim ricotta
- 3/4 c confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa
Adapted from allyou.com
1. Slice cake into 1-inch cubes; place in a bowl. Combine coffee, brandy and creme de cacao. Drizzle over cake; gently toss with a rubber spatula.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Add ricotta, sugar and vanilla and beat until creamy, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
3. Place 1/2 of cake cubes in an even layer in a large serving bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture over cake cubes. Sift 1 tbs cocoa powder over. Repeat with second half of cake cubes, cheese mixture and cocoa powder.
4. Cover, refrigerate at lease 1 hour, then serve.