- 4 chicken breast halves (about 1 lb. total) cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes (reserve liquid)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tblsp. drained capers
- Brown rice
1) Start cooking the brown rice.
2) Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
4) Add onion and bell pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add chicken and cook for about 7 minutes.
6) Add tomatoes (with liquid), oregano, and capers. Cook until hot.
7) Serve over brown rice.