Fluffy Cream Cheese Dessert
- 2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained well
Melt butter in microwave, cool. Combine butter and crumbs. Press 2 cups into a 9x9" pan.
Beat cream cheese and butter until very creamy. Turn mixer to low and add powdered sugar, one cup at a time until mixed well. Add pineapple and cool whip and stir with a rubber spatula. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight.