Yields: 4 servings
- 1/2 chilled Deli rotisserie chicken (2 Cups Chopped) (I buy the grilled chicken packages)
- 2 10 oz cans enchilada sauce (I use chunky taco sauce).
- 3/4 Cup refried beans
- 1 2.25 oz can sliced black olives drained
- 1 1/2 C Mexican blend cheese
- 6 10 inch flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, Coat 9 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
Remove chicken from bones, cut into bite size pieces
Stir into chicken: beans and 1 jar sauce.
Spoon chicken mixture equally down center of tortillas; roll tortillas around filling and place, seam side down in baking dish.
Pour remaining can or jar of sauce over enchiladas.
Sprinkle with tomatoes, olives and then cheese over enchiladas.
Cover with foil, bake 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese melts.