- 1 pkg regular Oreo cookies
- 3/4 stick of butter, melted
- 2 – 8 oz containers of Cool Whip
- 1 – 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 1 large (5.9-ounce) pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 2 3/4 cup milk
Adapted from southernbite.com
Crush entire bag of Oreo cookies using a food processor (or take out your frustrations and do it manually)
Reserve 1 cup of Oreo crumbs and mix remaining crumbs with melted butter.
Press Oreo crumbs/butter mixture into bottom of 9X13 pan to form a crust.
Mix 1 container of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl. A mixer might be handy here.
Spread the Cool Whip/cream cheese/sugar mixture on top of the packed crumbs.
Mix the pudding and milk. Allow to set.
Spread the pudding over the previous layer.
Spread the other container of Cool Whip on top.
Top with reserved Oreo crumbs. Chill and enjoy!
- See more at: http://southernbite.com/2010/10/27/oreo-delight/#sthash.53TXCIJF.dpuf