Chex Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Honey Nut Chex
- 1 tb butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup bronw sugar
- 1/2 cup gluten free swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
1. in a large microwavable bowl, mix cereals. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper or foil
2. In a 2 cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter, peanut butter and brown sugar on high about 1-2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until mixture is boiling. Pour over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
3. Microwave uncovered on high 4 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl every minute. Microwave uncovered on high 2 more minutes, just until cereal begins to brown. immediately stir in half of the chips. Cool 4 minutes and stir in remaining chips.
4. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container.