Brian's Breakfast Nachos
- 8 precooked sausage patties
- 5 1/3 ounces Mexican blend cheese
- 10 2/3 eggs
- 6 2/3-8 ounces tortilla chips
- 5 1/3 ounces salsa (we use medium, but since it's breakfast you might want mild...depends on personal preference)
- 8 slices bacon
- Optional toppings
- 1 1/3 to taste jalapeno (optional)
- 1 1/3 to taste onion (optional)
- 1 1/3 to taste tomato (or whatever your heart desires!) (optional)
Preparation time 25mins
Adapted from food.com
Scramble the eggs. While they are cooking, warm the sausage and cook bacon in the microwave according to package directions.
Chop the bacon and sausage into small pieces.
When eggs are done mix in the sausage and bacon.
Divide chips among oven safe plates OR put all on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with 2 oz. of the cheese. Place under broiler to melt cheese. (won't take long!).
Put the egg and meat mixture on top of the chips. Sprinkle the final 2 oz. of cheese over top. Place under broiler until melted.
Top with salsa and/or other optional toppings.