- 15 oz top round or sirloin tip
- 4 fl oz (1/2 c) dry red wine
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves
1. Place steak in gallon size sealable plastic bag.
2. Add wine, garlic and pepper
3. Massage marinade into the meat. Add rosemary (If dried, add with other ingredients)
4. Seal bag, squeezing out air. Turn to coat steak.
5. Refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
6. Remove meat from refrigerator at least 30 minutes before broiling
7. Preheat broiler for at least 20 minutes.
8. Lift meat from marinade and discard marinade.
9. broil on a rack 3 inches from heat, approximately 4 minutes on each side, salting cooked side and turning once.
10. Remove steak from broiler; allow it to rest for 2-3 minutes.