- 1 can (11-ounce) mandarin orange segments
- 1 can (8-ounce) crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 package (6-ounces) lime Jell-O
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup seedless grapes
1. Open the cans of mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple. Drain off the juice from the cans into the sink.
2. Fill a tea kettle with water. Put the kettle on the stove and switch on the heat to high. Bring the water to a boil and remove from the heat.
3. Open the Jell-O package and empty it into a large mixing bowl. Carefully measure 2 cups boiling water and pour them over the Jell-O. Stir with the wooden spoon until the Jell-O dissolves completely. Then stir in the cold water.
4. Add the drained mandarin oranges, pineapple, and the grapes. Stir until well mixed.
5. Pour the mixture into a glass bowl. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.