CHEESECAKE -- ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE SWIRL CHEESECAKE
Makes: 8 Servings
- Makes: 8 Servings
- 4 squares Baker’s Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 2 pkg. (8oz. Each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate flavour or graham cracker crumb crust
1. Heat oven to 350F. Micro-wave chocolate in large micro-waveable bowl on High 1 ½ to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
2. Whisk 1 pkg cream cheese, ¼ cup of the sugar and 1 egg into the melted chocolate with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into crust. Whisk remaining cheese, sugar egg and vanilla in same bowl until well blended. Spoon plain batter over chocolate batter; use teaspoon to swirl batters together. Bake 40 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.