Dana's Crockpot Roast
- Chuck roast (label will often say pot roast)
- 1-2 cans Campbells Golden Mushroom Soup (depending on size of roast)
- 1-2 soup cans of water (depending on size of roast)
- 1-2 packages Lipton Beefy Onion Soup (depending on size of roast)
1. Put roast in crock-pot and cover with Golden Mushroom soup, water, and Beefy Onion soup mix. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
2. Add potatoes and carrots toward the end...about 1-2 hours before roast is done. Roast will be done when it “pulls apart” easily with a fork and when veggies are tender.
Tip: you can put the carrots in before the potatoes (they tend to take a little longer)