- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks in juice, drained and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 2 Tbsp jerk seasoning
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
Adapted from rachaelraymag.com
1. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, onion and cilantro for salsa; season with salt.
2. Pound chicken to 1/2 inch thick, then cut each breast crosswise into two equal pieces; sprinkle with jerk seasoning.
3. In large skillet, cook chicken in EVOO over medium until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Serve with salsa.