Crock Pot Chili (Sweet)
This recipe has won in city-wide chili cook-off competition.
- 1 Package Extra Lean Ground Hamburger
- Chopped Onion
- 1 Can Chili Style Kidney Beans
- 1 Can Heinz Maple Style Beans
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Can Campbell Tomato Soup
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Pickle or Gherkin Pickle Juice (can substitute with apple juice but much better with pickle juice)
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Dash of Chili Powder
Preparation time 10mins
Mix all ingredients in the crock pot. Cook on low/medium for three hours, stirring every half hour.
Goes great with my garlic cheese buttermilk biscuits.