Sauteed Vegetable Wraps
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini halved lengthwise, and cut in 1/4" thick sticks
- 1 yellow squash halved lengthwise, and cut in 1/4" thick sticks
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 taco-size flour tortillas
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green, red and yellow peppers along with zucchini, yellow squash and onion. Turn to coat with oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle cheese over top to melt.
Stack tortillas between lightly moistened paper towels and microwave on high until warm, 30 to 45 seconds. Spoon vegetable mixture onto tortillas, dividing evenly, then roll each tortilla and slice it in half on the bias.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Each serving: 266 calories; 315 mg sodium; 12 mg cholesterol; 17 grams fat; 23 grams carbohydrates; 7 grams protein; 0.89 gram fiber.