- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 eggs divided, (11/2 cups Egg Beaters divided)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large diced plum tomato or fresh salsa
Sauté mushrooms in non-stick pan until tender. Add onions and garlic, sauté I minute more. Transfer mushroom mixture to a bowl.
Spray two omelet pans with non-stick oil and heat to 300°F. Whisk eggs and pour into the pans. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Top with mushroom mixture and cheese. Cover and remove from heat. Let set until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
Using spatula, fold egg mixture over filling and transfer to plate. Serve immediately.