Pecan Pie Brownies
Makes 40 small or 20 large brownies. Prep: 25 minutes Bake; 50 minutes
A unique combination of rich chocolate brownies and Southern pecan pie!
- 1 (2lb.) frozen (thaw) or bakery pecan pie
- 1/2 cup butter
- 13/4 cups semi sweet chocolate chunks
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 11/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- Vegetable cooking spray
Cut pie into cubes
2. Microwave butter and chocolate chunks in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute. Stir and microwave 1 more minute. Stir mixture until smooth.
3. Preheat oven to 350. Beat chocolate mixture, sugar, eggs, milk and half of pie cubes at ow speed with a heavy-duty mixer until blended. Add flour and baking powder with a spoon (wooden for easier blending). Stir remaining half of pie cubes into batter.
Pour into 13x9 coated pan. Bake for 50 minutes. Cut into squares. Can be doubled!