Homemade Granola Bars
- 1/3cup1/3 cup dried mulberries, chopped
- 1/3cup1/3 cup dried strawberries, chopped
- 1/2cup1/2 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1/2cup1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 2large2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3cup1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2tbsp2 tbsp hemp protein powder
- 1cup1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2tbsp2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2tbsp2 tbsp flaxseed meal
Adapted from blog.nuts.com
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Line a 8x8 square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter and mashed bananas using a hand-held mixer or wire whisk.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. With a spatula, mix the ingredients until they are well combined and you obtain a homogeneous mixture. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and with the spatula press it down until it is uniform and flat on all sides.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let the granola cool for at least 30-45 minutes before removing from the pan and cutting into bars. Wrap the bars in wax paper and store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.