Oatmeal Cookies (CE)
- 2 2/3 cups Good quality unsalted, butter
- 1 cup Raw honey or maple syrup
- 3 large Omega-3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Best quality vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp Unrefined sea salt
- 3 pounds (8 cups) Old-fashioned Gluten rolled oats
- 4 cups Power Flour
- 8 oz Dark raisins (optional)
- 8 oz Coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- POWER FLOUR
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup amaranth flour
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/4 cup kamut flour
- 1/4 cup barley flour
- 1/4 cup unbleached wheat flour
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat sheets.
3. Cream butter, sugar and eggs together in a large bowl until smooth.
4. Beat in eggs, honey, vanilla and sea salt until smooth and creamy.
5. Use a large wooden spatula or clean your hands to work in the flour and oats until well combined.
6. Add raisins and walnuts if desired and mix until evenly distributed.
7. Shape dough into large three-inch balls and press into five or six inch flat cookies on baking sheets.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until as brown as you desire. Remove from heat and cool.