Baked Breakfast Egg Dish
Good for Brunch or any Breakfast Dish
- 1 Cup Bisquick
- 3 Cups Milk
- 8 Eggs, Break into bowl & scramble
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 Stick Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Swiss Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup Ham, Finely Chopped
- 1 Can Diced Chile's
Beat Eggs with a whip, add milk & Bisquick set aside.
In a 8x8 Glass Baking dish melt butter in micro
Layer Cheeses and Ham in Baking Dish (save some cheeses for topping)
Sprinkle the Chile's over it all then add the Egg Mixture.
Bake @ 350 for One Hour
Sprinkle leftover cheeses on the top the Last 10 minutes of baking time.