Peanut Butter Pizza
- Crust (enough for 2 pizzas):
- 1 pkg yeast
- 1 c warm water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2-1 3/4 c unbleached flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- Topping (enough for 1 pizza):
- 1 1/2 c creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/3 nonfat dry milk
- 1/3 c unsweetened coconut (or 1/2 c flaked coconut)
- 1/3 c honey
- 3/4 c hot water
- 1/3 c raisins, nuts, or sunflower seeds
- 8 oz shredded cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, or colby
Dissolve yeast and sugar in water.
Put salt and 3 c flour in bowl of food processor.
With motor running, pour in liquid mixture and process 45 seconds.
Add oil while running and process 1 minute longer.
If dough has not formed a ball and left sides of bowl, add last 1/4 c flour and process.
Let rest 5 minutes.
Spread on 2 greased 12 in pizza pans.
Use one for regular pizza or double topping for 2 peanut butter ones.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and bake on crust for 10 minutes while prepping topping.
Put all but last 2 ingredients in bowl and heat 1-2 minutes in microwave to soften.
Stir well and spread on crust.
Sprinkle on nuts or raisins and top with cheese.
Bake 10 more minutes at 400 degrees. Can serve hot or cooled.