Dark Chocolate Lava Cake Milk Shake
"Chocolate lovers, this one is for you! It's like sipping heaven (also known as a rich, creamy milk shake made with Harry London chocolates) through a straw!"
For iPad/iPhone only:
Tip: To make this shake a little less chocolaty, you can use vanilla ice cream and/or vanilla cake. To add some complexity, try adding coffee, caramel, or peanut butter ice cream.
- 4-1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 6-oz piece of chocolate cake, cut into small pieces
- 12 Harry London Dark Chocolate Lava Chocolates
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- Whipped cream (optional garnish)
- Raspberry sauce (optional garnish)
Adapted from qvc.co
Place the ice cream, cake pieces, chocolates, and milk into a large blender. Process for 60 seconds, until just smooth. (It's nice to have a little texture from the chocolates.) Pour into milk shake glasses. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and raspberry sauce, if using.