Honey Nut Clusters
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups shelled walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1-1/2 cups brown rice crispy cereal
- 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from raleysseasons.com
Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 5 to 10 minutes, Serves: 8
1. Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in honey, brown sugar and cinnamon and bring to a boil. Let boil for about 5 minutes or until mixture reaches 300°F on a candy thermometer, stirring frequently.
2. Remove from heat and stir in walnuts, cereals and coconut.
3. Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet and let cool, breaking into 1-inch clusters when still slightly warm. Store in an airtight container.