- 11 oz extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 8 oz jar med-hot picante sauce
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans, drained
- 2 tsps beef-flavored bouillon granules
- 3/4 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- nonstick pan spray
- 6 cooked lasagne noodles
- 8 oz lowfat monterey jack cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 10 large, ripe olives, sliced
1. Cook ground meat, zucchini, onion and peppers in large, nonstick skillet until meat is browned and vegetable are tender.
2. Drain excess fat. Add tomato sauce, picante sauce, pinto beans, bouillon granules, cumin, salt and oregano. Simmer, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes, strirring occasionally.
3. Lightly spray 9X13 baking dish. Arrange ingredietns in layers as follows: 1/3 meat sauce, 3 lasagna noodles, 1/2 of cheese, 1/3 of meat sauce, all of sour cream, remaining 3 lasagne noodles and remaining meat sauce.
4. Cover loosely with foil and bake in 375 degree oven 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and olives. Return to oven until cheese melts.