- 1 Tbs sunflower oil
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs curry powder
- 5 cups chopped veges (carrots, celery, chinese cabbage, capsicum, beans, etc)
- 1 tin water chestnuts
- 1 cup (250ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 350g packet fresh thin egg noodles
- Optional: crushed nuts to top
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a wok heat oil, fry curry powder, beef, garlic and onions until cooked.
Add all vegetables (except beans and cabbage) and stir until tender (approx. 5 mins). Add stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce and noodles and stir fry for 2 - 3 mins until sauce thickens slightly. Add cabbage and beans reduce heat to low and cook for additional 5 mins until all vegetables are tender.
Serve with crushed nuts if desired