From "The Oregonian"
- 1 20 oz package refrigerated hash browns (such as simply potatoes)
- 1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 sliced scallions, or green onions
- 1 package microwavable sausage links (cooked in microwave until done,
- and then diced)
- 1 2.8 oz can of French fried onions
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine hashbrowns, cream of mushroom soup, grated cheese, sour cream, and onions. Add the cutup sausage links.
Transfer all ingredients to a baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes.
Remove from oven, and sprinkle with fried onions.
Return to oven and bake 10 minutes more, or until very hot.