Pesto Veggie Pizza
6 servings. 4 1/2 stars.
- 2 c sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 c chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 c sliced zucchini
- 1/2 c julienned yellow pepper
- 1/2 c julienned red pepper
- 1 sm red onion, thinly sliced & separated into rings
- 1/4 c sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 c crumbled feta
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella
- 1 T pesto
- 1 prebaked 12 in thin, whole wheat pizza crust
- 1/3 c pizza sauce
- 2 T grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
In lg nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté mushrooms, broccoli, zucchini, peppers & onion until tender. Remove from heat & stir in pesto.
Place baked crust on pizza pan; spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with Romano/Parmesan cheese. Top with veggie mixture & olives. Sprinkle with feta & mozzarella. Bake at 450 for 8-12 min until crust is lightly browned & mozzarella is melted.