Paula Dean & Swan House Chicken & Rice Casserole
This casserole is served at the little tea house in our town. It is delicious and everyone enjoys it. Great comfort food and super ease!!
- 3 C diced, cooked chicken
- 8 oz. can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 14 oz. cans French green beans rinsed and drained
- 4 oz. can pimentos, rinsed and drained
- 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 C mayo
- 6 oz. box Uncle Ben's Long grain wild rice, cooked according to pck.
- 1 C grated cheddar cheese or montery jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 3 quart casserole. Bake 25 min.