Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups oreos, finely crushed
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini-chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of springform pan.
2. In mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Toss 1/2 cup chocolate chips with flour to coat; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining chips over top. Bake 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Refrigerate leftovers.