Buffalo Chicken Subs
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Place chicken in crockpot.
2. Mix together remaining ingredients and pour
3. Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
I like the sauce to "stick" to the chicken so right before serving
I remove the sauce from the crockpot and put it in a saucepan.
Then I mix about 1/8 cup of cold water with about 1 tablespoon of
cornstarch, add that to the sauce, bring it to a boil and thicken
it up. It is spicy so you might want to serve it on the side. I like to serve this with flat bread, or on sub rolls with lettuce, tomato, and bleu cheese or ranch dressing.