Summer Fruit With Wine And Mint
- 1 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 ripe cantaloupe halved, seeded, and cut into 3/4" cubes - (abt 3 cups)
- 1 basket fresh strawberries - (8 oz) quartered
- 1 cup seedless green grapes halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
Bring the wine and sugar to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Chop and combine the cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, and mint in a large bowl. Pour the warm wine mixture over; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until cold, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Transfer to the fruit mixture to a wide jar with a tight-fitting lid. Keep chilled.
This recipe yields 4 servings.