Pizza Di Spaghetti
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan plus extra for garnishing
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups leftover Spaghetti With Olives And
- Tomato Sauce (see recipe)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Add leftover spaghetti and combine well.
In a large 10-inch non-stick skillet, heat extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add spaghetti and egg mixture, spreading evenly and pressing down in pan. Cook until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Carefully invert onto plate, add a little more oil to the pan, and slide mixure back into skillet and cook the other side for 6 minutes. Turn out onto serving platter and cut into wedges and serve warm.
This recipe yields 4 servings.