Greek Chicken Pizza
Use your favorite pizza crust!
- 7 oz. Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast (use Greek Chicken Recipe)
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata (or black) olives, halved
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves (or dusting of dried basil)
Adapted from livebetteramerica.com
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over partially baked pizza crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
3. Top with mozzarella cheese, chicken, tomatoes, olives, onions and feta cheese. Sprinkle with basil.
4. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted and edges of crust are golden brown.