Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 (1 ounce) package yeast
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine, softened
to prepare the rolls. dissolve yeast in warm milk in large bowl.
add the sugar, margarine, salt, eggs, and flour. mix well.
knead dough into large ball
using your hands dusted lightly with flour
put in bowl, cover and let rise in warm place about 1 hour or doubled
Roll the dough out on lightly floured surface.
roll the dough flat.about 21" long and 16" wide.
preheat oven to 400°F.0
combine filling ingredients and spread over dough.
roll up from long side.
cut with dental floss and place 6 at a time in lightly greased pan.
Bake for 10 minutes or lightly browned4
combine icing ingredients and coat each roll while still a little warm.